Outnumbered: Mom and Ina

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mom and Ina

Last night my mom and my Aunt Ina came to town to play.  We picked Dave up downtown and had lunch there in Harrisburg.  It is ALWAYS so great to have mom come.  Soon she'll be gone in the state made of dirt...New Mexico.  We will miss my parents tremendously.  I really treasure these last times we have together for a while.  



9 comments:

mamma locks said...

Hey Bonnie Boo
I love seeing your blog isn't it so fun to catch up and eves drop on other peoples lives. It's like we all don't live so far apart. I'm trying to get my sibs to catch on the blog train. So it looks like there's a gathering in the four corners, when are you guys heading out there? I'm still trying to talk my hubby into it.

Heatherly

Adam Buchanan said...

yo yo! gotta love the bayley family...err vassilarois's...

i thought my last name was hard to spell.

Ya know when you have those families where everyone is like a doctor or whatever, the whole hairstylist thing totally fits this family sooo well....DAVE your hair just looks so hot...

Traci said...

Glad your mom got to visit too! You have been playing hostess! Your hair does look great!

Letty said...

I love the pictures! I love you momma and Ina. Truly two of my favorite women.
I love your hair it looks great!

Ashley said...

I love your hair!!!

Margo said...

Your parents are moving? How sad. Congrats on the job. Do you guys get to stay in the area? I love getting to stay updated with your blog. Have a super day and good luck selling your home.

Lauren Howell said...

Cute photos! What is bringing your parents out west? Does that mean that you might come out west and visit? New Mexico is right next to Arizona you know.

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

Hey Bon Bon,
Great to hear from you!! These blogs are the best. A few friends have them and when Debi started her's I finally decided to start one too. Its a fun way to keep up with everyone. Life goes by way too fast!!! I can't believe you have four boys. Tate and I will hopefully start that whole family thing soon. :) Tell your family hi!! Keep in touch.
love, Jo Jo

Debi said...

Hey Bonnie,
Your family is so cute! I can't believe 4 boys! I am working on having my second but no luck yet! If I have those twin girls we can make a trade. I want a boy. Well you look great. Love Debi Jo