This week Ethan had a field trip to Peter's Orchard. It was SOOO fun to be able to go. I love that Sam is no longer nursing and I can go to more things like this. The weather was incredible and the orchards were too. Too bad Ethan is allergic to apples! Well, he got a nice chocolate treat instead which he didn't complain about. He has a little buddy that was in our group who you'll see in the pics...
Saturday, October 11, 2008
I miss kindergarten...
Posted by
Bonnie
at
10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How do you become allergic to APPLES? I have never heard of that. Darling boy!
So fun. We took the family to Paulus Orchards last weekend to pick apples. We had a blast. My inlaws have a tiny orchard so we didn't pick any apples, since our crisper is already full of them. I didn't know that Ethan was allergic to apples. It looks like he had a lot of fun with his mom and school friends.
oops I meant to say that we went to Paulus Orchards to pick pumpkins. Apples were on my mind:)
Ethan looks so different! The tykes and I couldn't believe it was him! He is allergic to apples? Bummer!
Post a Comment